TSP DIY STARTER KIT
download the TSP DIY manual
THIS PAGE IS A LIVING DOCUMENT, CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR UPDATES.
2020-09-04 2:46 PM PDT :: updated: |results|, |tsp fund|, |photo contest|, |archive|
2020-09-04 2:46 PM PDT :: updated: |all runners call|, |hit us up|, |training corner|
2020-09-03 8:46 AM PDT :: updated: |all runners call|, |fueling guide|
2020-08-31 5:46 PM PDT :: updated: |fueling guide|
2020-08-29 10:19 AM PDT :: updated: |broadcast!|, |tsp shop|
2020-08-28 10:41 PM PDT :: updated: |all runners call|, |photo contest|, |tsp shop|
2020-08-28 11:23 AM PDT :: updated: |tsp fund|
2020-08-28 5:10 AM PDT :: updated: |tsp fund|
2020-08-23 11:38 PM PDT :: updated: |training corner|
2020-08-21 2:46 AM PDT :: updated: |all runners call|, |time trial|, |tsp fund|, |tsp show|
2020-08-21 2:46 AM PDT :: updated: |fueling guide|
2020-08-20 12:46 PM PDT :: updated: |time trial|, |photo contest|, |fueling guide|
2020-08-19 3:35 AM PDT :: updated: |photo contest|, |mixtape|, |training corner|
2020-08-15 4:31 PM PDT :: updated: |time trial|, |team intro video and storytelling|, |kickoff show|
2020-08-13 3:01 PM PDT :: added: |time trial|, |fundraising|
2020-08-12 11:13 PM PDT :: this page is a living document, check back frequently for updates
2020-08-12 11:12 PM PDT :: /starterkit live
TSP DIY RESULTS
Final Final Leaderboard Reveal Show on IGTV.
Donations and pledges to support the TSP Fund can be made through Sunday, September 13th at 11:15AM PDT. The TSP Fund leaderboard is still active.
The TSP Fund is an initiative of The Speed Project to support organizations harnessing the transformational power of running in innovative ways as they work to address inequalities in health, fight systemic injustice, and create pathways to opportunity in the US and globally.
All proceeds from the TSP Fund will support the 223 Foundation, The Running Charity, Run Hope Work, Girls On The Run, the Indigenous Marathon Foundation, and Laureus Sport for Good.
Learn more about the TSP Fund, and make sure your team captain opts in to the fundraising platform for TSP DIY in order to support the work of these organizations.
CLICK HERE TO PLEDGE OR DONATE.
VIDEO: HOW-TO TSP FUND
NO NAME PHOTO CONTEST
Submissions to the No Name Photo Contest accepted through Sunday, September 13th at 11:15AM PDT.
Alongside Leica and Make Running, we're excited to announce the “NO NAME PHOTO CONTEST”
Photographers are invited to submit up to three (3) photos, taken during TSP DIY, that capture an element of NO SPECTATORS:
It looks like action. It feels like community. It shows up in vast landscapes and close-ups of emotion. It’s a spirit, a struggle, and a journey.
With your help and a jury of judges, three photographers will each win a Leica D-Lux 7 camera and pair of Master & Dynamic x Leica MW65 headphones. Additionally, winning photos will be featured by Leica and in an upcoming issue of MAKE RUNNING.
As you might imagine, this contest has NO RULES. Photographers can be located anywhere, with any or no proximity to TSP DIY runners. Just show us what it looks like to not be a spectator.
Details and registration.
[[[ ARCHIVE ]]]
On The Hour, Every Hour™️ leaderboard updates on IG Live will remain a core part of the TSP experience, BUT the broadcast at tspdiy.com will cover every second of the event.
The livestream broadcast will include up-to-the-minute race and TSP Fund updates, interviews with runners and special guests, look-ins with teams around the world, and too much more. We go live before the Start.
HIT US UP
ALL RUNNERS CALL
If you haven’t already, review our All Runners Call video for detailed instructions on participating in the race.
- One note of clarification, regarding syncing your data every three hours: Teams need to sync data every 3 hours of the race, but all qualifying data submitted within TSP DIY's total 31:15:00 will be tabulated.
- i.e., if your team's last run exceeds 31:15:00 total time submitted, it will not count towards your total distance run.
- Information on treadmill running here.
- At the start of the race, the Race Stats tab will go live on your Team Dashboard. Your team’s runs and totals will appear here, along with a button to message us for any technical support.
- As always, you can send a message to email@example.com for further attention
THE TSP SHOP
Closed for now.
TEAM INTRO VIDEO AND STORYTELLING
items to upload:
- Team intro video
- Time trial strategy video
- Time trial team photo
- Team group shot (before)
- Team group shot (after)
- Drone shot of runner
- Wide drain shot of environment
- Runner with landmark
- Sunset shot
- Sunrise shot
- Shot in the dark
- Tour/Overview of route
- Discussion of strategy
- Any and all roadkills
Please refer to Manual for best practices on filming your team's videos.
TIME TRIAL - COMPLETED
> Saturday, August 22, 2020 (12:00 AM PDT - 6:00 PM PDT)
KICKOFF SHOW AND LEADERBOARD REVEAL
- Mandatory for all teams
- not mandatory for all runners
- all runners must confirm Strava link via team management page
- Establish your seed
- Kickoff of team introductions and TSP DIY storytelling
- Each team to submit a total of 1 hour (60 minutes) of qualifying runs to Strava, titled TSP DIY Time Trial in Strava.
- All correctly-titled runs must be both run and synched to Strava between 12:00AM PDT - 6:00PM PDT on Saturday, August 22, 2020
- Any combination of runners on team may participate
- Any run bringing the team's total time over 60 minutes will not be included.
- Recommendation to run relay-style
- Document and share your team's experience, upload here.
- Check Close Friends on IG for details leading up to the Time Trial (DM @thespeedproject to be added)
TSP DIY MIXTAPE
- LALV2019 by TSP 5.0 teams [ Spotify ]